Irene and I spent the day on Vingilótë

Irene and I spent the day on Vingilótë

Irene and I spent the day on Vingilótë. We added 200′ of anchor chain (for a total of 364′ of 10mm G4), put dehumidifiers on external power directly (we’re having the power systems reconfigured), measured for the engine batteries (the same model but a year newer Mastervolt AGM 130Ah are 3/16″ taller), measured for fuel filters on the transfer pump and fuel fill tank, verified the Cat 8 and RG58 cables to go up the mast).

We took a bunch of pictures for folks asking about the helm setup, the solar arrays, the boom/halyards/sheets, and a ton of before pictures on the power systems reconfiguration.

Life Is Good

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *